Thursday, March 13th, 2008
If you want something special, go to a specialist – which is why we couldn’t resist a pre-Easter peek at the Chocolate Trading Company’s website.
Here are some of the treats we found – your biggest problem might actually be bringing yourself to give any of them away…
- Oeuf Orfevre dark chocolate Easter egg at £25.99 – perhaps the ultimate Easter Egg? This beauty is decorated with 22 carat gold and silver and filled with gold-speckled dark chocolate and croquant mini eggs. Described by the retailer as “a true connoisseurs’ Easter egg.”
- Handmade gift egg with Champagne truffles at £23.99 – a beautiful and unusual gift, these eggs are created in Kashmir for Booja Booja using paper mache with a hand-painted, varnished finish. The eggs contain Booja Booja’s award-winning dark chocolate Organic Champagne truffles. Each egg is unique and designs vary.
- Chocolate-filled hens’ eggs at £19.99 – each real egg shell has a delicious milk chocolate praline filling made from ingredients including cane sugar and Bourbon vanilla. Presented in a genuine egg box they are a fun but also seriously good Easter gift.
- Oeuf Amande dark chocolate Easter egg at £12.99 – this lush dark chocolate egg features sweet crushed almonds and is filled with gold speckled, dark chocolate and croquant mini eggs. Stylishly packaged in its own bespoke box.
- Organic chocolate hamper at £35 – a selection of the finest organic chocolates from around the world, including Booja Booja dark chocolate truffles, a milk and dark chocolate bar from the French masters Valrhona and a milk chocolate bar from Austrian Chocolina made from goats’ milk. Finished with satin ribbon, gift tag and gift card.