Reusing our content
We’re happy for you to syndicate our feature content – under the terms below
We are happy for you to re-use the articles on MyKitchenFinder’s feature and blog pages – as long as you’re happy to respect our conditions for re-use. Basically that means crediting us as authors and linking back to this site.
The technicalities – these articles are published and distributed under a Creative Commons licence. In this case, it means the following:
- That you CAN reproduce individual articles
- That you CAN use them commercially
- That you CAN use them as a basis for making your own work
- That in each of these cases you agree to ATTRIBUTE articles to us (by reproducing the footnote that appears on each one unaltered, including the link back to this site).
- That you can ASK us if you want to vary any of these terms
- That COPYRIGHT remains with us
- That for any REUSE or distribution you must make these terms clear to others
As long as you’re happy with these conditions then we’re happy for you to re-use the content of these article pages. It’s as simple as that.
But this applies to written content only – we’re usually licensing images from other people. And you are strongly advised to visit the Creative Commons site and check the terms for yourself.
If you fancy dropping us a line and letting us know, that would be nice too.